Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blessed

2014. It has been a very long time since my last published. Ok tahun ni berazam nak tulis blog kalau rajin. Haha.

Alhamdulillah as per title of the entry. I am blessed. Tahun ni I am a mother of two lovely kids. I safely delivered my 2nd baby on last 27th Dec 2013. Few days before new year.

Here I would like to share pengalaman bersalin anak kedua. Cekidout!!

I was expected to give birth on the 30th Dec. Tapi sebenarnya based on my calculation my Edd will be on the 27th Dec. Ok standby 2 tarikh tu.

26Dec-life goes as usual. Main2 n gurau2 dgn Qaiser. Takde rasa sakit pun. Chill je.

27Dec-Around 4.30am..terjaga dari tido. Rasa basah kat seluar. Ingatkan I ngompol (read:NGOMPOL). Means terkucil dlm seluar.hehe.. Takde rasa sakit pun. Bangun pastu tukar pants pastu tdo balik. Ngantok weyhh.
5.00 am. Bangun lagi. Rasa tak selesa. Terus ke bilik air. Belum sampai bilik air lagi weeeeewushhhhh.... Air keluar!! Laju sgt... I was so shocked and did not expected that my water bag has broke! But why the colour is yellow?

To be continued...my daughter nak susuuuuu... >_<

No comments: