Tuesday, December 8, 2009

20 November...bleeding day..


I was expected to deliver my first baby on July12 2010..Alhamdulillah,my first pregnancy was going smooth..without having any fever or morning sickness..I carriaged my baby for almost 2 months, until I was told by the doctor in Serdang Hosp that my baby was miscarriaged...

It was the sadness moment ever,happened in 2009...But i am very grateful to Allah SWT for the nikmat mengandung,even for just 2 months...memang best jadi ibu mengandung...tiap2 malam akan usap perut dan borak2 dgn janin dalam rahimku...I can feel that my womb is growing bigger and bigger...

Nevertheless,my husband and I will not stop trying...now, I take extra pre-cautions before my next pregnancy..Acid folic and anmum milk are my compulsary supplements...Ya Alllah, allow me to get pregnant soonest possible Ya Allah...coz I just can't see the cute babies surrounding me :(

No comments: